Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WMC - Party in the city where the heat is on!!!

This is the big week the electronic music world waits for every year. All the world's top DJs/producers all converge to Miami for the Winter Music Conference. Name any electro artist, and I'm sure you'll see them making an appearance somewhere in Miami this week. This is the place where all the new music is first premiered. Once WMC ends, the EDM world is flooded with new songs from every style. Since I wont be in Miami once again this year (WMC is on my bucket list) I am going to be desperately searching to find all the new music. Check back frequently for the next two week as I will be posting up all the big hits that are dropped in Miami.

Here are some songs to start the festivities!

1. Paul Ahi - South Beach (Fukkk Offf Remix)


Take one part Will Smith and one part Fukkk Offf's Indie awesomeness and this is what you get. If you are in Miami this week, Im sure you're going to be hearing a lot of this song. WMC 2010 Anthem? I think so.

I've been following Phonat since his recent debut album. You should check out his entire album. Love Hits the Fan has a nice groovy feel. And the music video will give you a visual eyegasm.



Soothing vocals meets kick ass drums meets bwoops. The perfect definition of the new Dutch Electro House movement.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment