Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big update and the new "Classic Tune of the Week"

Been a few days since I last posted. I've been busy studying for a final, but now thats all over with. Tons of sets from Ultra Music Festival at WMC are starting to get posted all over the blogosphere. I must say Im rather disappointed I didnt go, cause some of these sets are amazing. The sets should be uploaded soon and I will get them on here ASAP. And I will be searching as many as I can to spot out new productions.

Furthermore, I've decided to start a classic tune of the week. The classic tune for this week is one I first heard at Nocturnal Wonderland 2003 in San Bernardino, California. Time sure does fly.

**** ALSO I HAVE MADE A TWITTER ACCOUNT TO KEEP EVERYONE POSTED ON BLOG UPDATES
<--------- Click on the link at the top of the bar on the left.

Here is a big update with a bunch of songs, spanning a bunch of genres.


Exceeder revolutionized the sound of electro when Mason released it in 2004. Upcoming star Felguk brings it back to us with a funky rendition.



Bass maestro Miles Dyson layers Dutch Electro synths and drums on top of his heavy bass style.



Here is the best description of this song. Reward is Cheese meets Warp 1.9.



As J.P. would say, "You'd like it if you had robot ears." Hard hitter with warped out robot vocals.



A little more progressive than what I usually listen to but I'm feeling this one.

CLASSIC TUNE OF THE WEEK:



Oh, the days of BT. This song still gives me chills when I listen to it. A beautiful symphony that takes me back. This is the original album version of this song. Wow, this really brings back memories.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment